There is nothing so tragic as the loss of a baby. These baby loss quotes are heartfelt and comforting and can be used for messages in sympathy flowers, cards or gifts. They are apt for miscarriages and stillbirths too. We hope that these words for the loss of a child will give hope and peace to those who have lost their baby. We have a lovely range of greetings cards available with some of these lovely quotes.
If you have lost a child, you have our sincere condolences and we hope you will find some solace here. We also have pages to help with the grief of losing a child.
1. Each new life, no matter how brief, forever changes the world. Unknown
2. Listen for my footfall in your heart. I am not gone but merely walk within you. Nicholas Evans
3. There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world. Unknown
4. How very quietly you tiptoed into our world, silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left upon our hearts. Dorothy Ferguson
5. A life may last just for a moment, but memory can make that moment last forever. Unknown
6. When a child is born, it is the mother's instinct to protect the baby. When a child dies, it is the mother's instinct to protect the memory. Unknown
7. When you carry a life and it's there, and then gone, a part of your soul dies. Forever. Casey Wiegano
8. A person's a person, no matter how small. Dr Seuss
Sales from links on this page result in a small commission to us, which enables us to continue to provide free content to help the grieving.
9. At sunset the little soul that had come with the dawning went away, leaving heartbreak behind it. L.M. Montgomery
10. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. A.A.Milne
11. Those we have held in our arms for a short while we hold in our hearts forever. - Author Unknown
12. Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy. Eskimo Proverb
13. The one who left gentle footprints on our hearts left a story worth telling. Unknown
14. Even those that never fully blossom bring beauty into the world. Unknown
15. A life need not be long to be meaningful. Unknown
16. As long as I can I will look at this world for both of us, as long as I can, I will laugh with the birds, I will sing with the flowers, I will pray to the stars, for both of us. - Author Unknown
17. As you danced in the light with joy, love lifted you. As you brushed against this world so gently, you lifted us. TC Ring
18. A mother's grief is as timeless as her love. Joanne Cacciatore
19. To lose a child is to lose a piece of yourself. Dr Burton Grebin
20. Some say you are too painful to remember. I say you are too precious to forget. Unknown
21. I carried you every second of your life, and I will love you every second of mine. Unknown
Memorial Jewelry for the Loss of a Child
Coping with the Loss of a Child
Get Expert and Effective Help in the Comfort of Your Own Home
The following information about online counseling is sponsored by 'Betterhelp' but all the opinions are our own. To be upfront, we do receive a commission when you sign up with 'Betterhelp', but we have total faith in their expertise and would never recommend something we didn't completely approve.
Do you feel alone and sad with no support and no idea how to move forward? It can be tough when you are stuck in grief to find the motivation to get the most out of your precious life.
Online counseling can help by giving you that support so you don't feel so alone. You can have someone to talk to anytime you like, a kind and understanding person who will help you to find meaning in life again, to treasure the memories of your loved one without being overwhelmed and to enjoy your activities, family and friends again.
Sales from our pages result in a small commission to us which helps us to continue our work supporting the grieving.
Try a gentle hypnotherapy track to relax the mind. Learn how self-hypnosis can help you cope with grief at any time of the day or night.
For USA Residents:
Please help our colleagues at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, USA by joining in their research study:
Losing a child to cancer is devastating, and there is a critical need to develop effective supports.
A federally-funded study in the United States (US) evaluating different types of support for bereaved parents is currently seeking participants. Parents residing in the US may be eligible if they lost a child diagnosed with cancer at least 6 months ago and live in one of the following states: NY, NJ, PA, CT, FL, or TN (other eligible states are being added, please complete the survey to check with us).
To find out if you may be eligible, please click here, visit our website at bereavedparentsupportstudy.com, or email us at email@example.com.
Our free downloadable and printable document "The 10 Most Important Things You Can Do To Survive Your Grief And Get On With Life" will help you to be positive day to day.
The 10 points are laid out like a poem on two pretty pages which you can pin on your fridge door to help you every day!
All you have to do to receive this free document is fill in your email address below.
You will also receive our newsletter which we send out from time to time with our newest comforting and helpful information. You can unsubscribe any time you like, and don't worry, your email address is totally safe with us.
NEW BONUS - Also receive a copy of our short eBook - '99 Ways to Spot a Great Grief Counselor'. Available for instant download as soon as you sign up. Never waste money on poor counseling again!