Express Your Loved One's Personality with Our Unique Funeral Flower Arrangements
Choose from our unique funeral flower arrangements to help you create a memorable and special farewell for your loved one.
Funerals are such sad and stressful events and they are over in a flash and a state of shock. So why go to the bother of choosing something special?
- To us, the focal point of the service for my Dad was the music. We sang, we played and we chose his favourite songs. For others, it might be the poetry, and for many it will be the flowers.
- How often do you hear comments after a funeral about how beautiful the flowers were? They are a source of beauty and inspiration which people enjoy to take their minds off the sadness and emotion.
- So it is worthwhile selecting something special to honour your loved one and you'll find the flowers you choose will be remembered for years to come.
We have chosen some of the most unique and unusual funeral arrangements we could find.
They include themed arrangements based around:
- hobbies and passions,
- rustic or rural displays,
- unusual blanket and pillow flower designs
- religious beliefs
- initials and custom made sprays
- causes and charity support
Use these to get ideas or order direct online from the links on this page. We have partnered with flower companies in the USA and the UK to bring you the most unusual and unique funeral flowers available.
If you are in the USA, our partners will create any custom design for you, so you can send them a photo of anything on this page or your own funeral flower ideas and they will make it for you. Click here for more details and to order your bespoke design.
We receive a small commission from sales on this page, which enable us to continue supporting the grieving through this website.
Unique Themed Funeral Flower Displays
Funeral Flowers for Football, Rugby and Baseball Fans
Unique Funeral Flower Arrangements For Animal Lovers
See also our beautiful funeral flowers for children and babies
Funeral Flowers For Those Who Loved Speed!
Order a similar display within the USA
Funeral Flower Arrangements with Names and Initials
To order similar displays from the USA, click here to order any custom design.
Unusual Ribbon Tributes to Support Your Favourite Cause - Available in Any Colour
The unique pink ribbon funeral tribute shown here is for breast cancer awareness. Our partners will make a ribbon in any colour to support your most heartfelt cause. Examples are yellow or a flag ribbon to support the troops, black for mourning, white for purity, a rainbow ribbon for gay pride.
Click through here to see the complete list of colours and meanings and to order your special funeral ribbon display.
Comforting Blanket and Pillow Shaped Flowers
Unique Religious Funeral Flower Arrangements
Rustic and Rural Style Funeral Wreaths for Lovers of the Countryside
Custom Funeral Flowers to Your Own Design
Our partners in the USA will create a bespoke arrangement made to your own design. Send them a photo, idea, sketch, initials or name and they will make a unique display to your own specifications.
Prices vary. Click here to find out more details and order.
Patriotic and Military Themed Flowers
Heart Shaped Funeral Flowers
Funeral Flowers for Children and Babies
Grief and Sympathy Home
> Order Funeral Flowers Online
> Unique Funeral Flower Arrangements
Get Private and Confidential Help in the Privacy of Your Own Home
Do you feel alone and sad with no support and no idea how to move forward? It can be tough when you are stuck in grief to find the motivation to get the most out of your precious life.
Online counseling can help by giving you that support so you don't feel so alone. You can have someone to talk to anytime you like, a kind and understanding person who will help you to find meaning in life again, to treasure the memories of your loved one without being overwhelmed and to enjoy your activities, family and friends again.
- Simply fill out the online questionnaire and you will be assigned the expert grief counselor most suitable for you. It only takes a few minutes and you don't even have to use your name.
- Pay an affordable FLAT FEE FOR UNLIMITED SESSIONS.
- Contact your counselor whenever you like by chat, messaging, video or phone.
- You can change counselor at any time if you wish.
- Click here to find out more and get started immediately.
- Or read more about how online counseling works here.
- To be upfront, we do receive a commission when you sign up with Betterhelp, but we have total faith in their expertise and would never recommend something we didn't completely approve.
Sales from our pages result in a small commission to us which helps us to continue our work supporting the grieving.
Memorial Jewelry to Honour a Loved One
Check out our lovely range of memorial jewelry for any lost loved one. Pendants, necklaces, rings or bracelets, we have them all in all kinds of styles. Choose for yourself or buy as a sympathy gift.
Click here to see our selection
Hypnosis for Grief - 10 Ways It Can Help You
Try a gentle hypnotherapy track to relax the mind. Learn how self-hypnosis can help you cope with grief at any time of the day or night.
Read more about it here.
Join us on Facebook for articles, support, discussion and more. Click 'Like' below.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive:
"The 10 Most Important Things You Can Do
To Survive Your Grief And Get On With Life"
Our free downloadable and printable document "The 10 Most Important Things You Can Do To Survive Your Grief And Get On With Life" will help you to be positive day to day.
The 10 points are laid out like a poem on two pretty pages which you can pin on your fridge door to help you every day!
All you have to do to receive this free document is fill in your email address below.
You will also receive our newsletter which we send out from time to time with our newest comforting and helpful information. You can unsubscribe any time you like, and don't worry, your email address is totally safe with us.